Monday, October 8, 2012

Other Ideas for Physical Infographic

To add onto my first and prime idea for Sunglass hut, I was also thinking about creating a physical info graphic for my other passion, EDM (Electronic Dance Music).

Since I plan to work in the music industry after graduation, incorporating these types of projects in my portfolio is always on my mind. So, a couple ideas I had were to create an infographic talking about where the different EDM genres originated, and where the top DJ's of the world came from.

The first idea I would include the sub-genres of: Dubstep, House, Trance, and Techno

The second idea I had would be to show a world map and have dots indicating the top DJ's from around the world. When someone would hover over these dots, the DJ's name/picture would pop up with information about them and where they could find a sample song.

These ideas would be fun to execute, but I feel like the Sunglasshut project seems more realistic for this project. The reason I think this is because I already have a client, a projected source of information, and a wireframe ready to go! I guess I will save these ideas for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment